Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Welcome to Overheard at Candler

Following in the footsteps of our colleagues at Yale Divinity School, we are starting our own "Overheard at..." blog site. Please feel free to submit entries to me and I will then post them. When I graduate, I will pass along the blog info sign in stuff to some wonderfully generous soul who is willing to regulate/update/maintain the blog!
Let's start a new tradition at Candler!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

"That darned Polish jetlag"
- student to Dr. Smith

Sven said...

"I could really go for a big handful of nuts!"
-Student to student in 3rd Floor Lobby

Sven said...

"Oh Syphilis humour!"
-TA in Job

Amanda said...

"you have to take the emotions to school and keep them after school"

-Dr. Smith on empathy, Nonviolent strategies for Social change.

Amanda said...

"it's all about the face"
-Dr. white on Levinas' ethics.